Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Have to show you "our kiddos"


well since I have decided to make a blog of EVERYTHING. These two precious ones have to have a picture so you can remember what they look like when I talk about them!

Shaft is 8 years old and is Jimmy's "big boy". He is a rotwiller/lab mix. I'm telling you he is the SWEETEST dog you will ever meet. I have never owned a big dog,most of my family dogs have been fairly small mostly the size of terriers. When Jimmy and I first started dating I was really hesitant of being around Shaft, but now I can't imagine not having him around. He looks so mean but he loves everyone :) 2 years ago he got a type of bone cancer and we thought we were going to loose him, but since we were in auburn ( love that Vet program!) the vet removed the back leg ( it would have spread to the rest of the body) with the cancer and he has been cancer free ever since !

Now my little one....... Thats a different story!

His name is Gizmo and he is 5 years old and is a Shitzu. This is my first dog I have owned on my own. I've had family dogs but Gizmo was the first one I had to take care of all by myself. He a character. He doesn't like anyone at first but when you get to know him he's really fun to be with. He is spoiled and when you know him you can see that.

I tend to take a lot of pics of them so be prepared!

1 comment:

John and Brooke said...

Woo Hoo!!! So glad you joined the blogging train!! I am so excited-I have already added your link to my blog so I can check it every day!! And don't worry, the only thing we have to blog about most of the time is Bentley...love me some Shaft and Gizmo pictures!! Love you!!