Thursday, August 7, 2008

1 down .... How many more now?????

Ok, well the first day came for back to school with the kids..... You're thinking how did it go??? I planned and planned and planned AND I STILL GOT STRESSED OUT! Good news was the things that I worked on over the summer that were sooo not really important ended up not being a normal issue ( schedules, locations, work set ups) Now it was just staying on time with everyone and making sure my kiddos worked and made it to all the extras that they had to go to. I am sooo tired and really am sooo glad I have tomorrow and then get a weekend!!! I'm heading to visit mine and Jimmy's college friends for an engagement party (he is a groomsman and I'm bridesmaid). We have been friends with this couple for at least 4 to 5 years. I also get to see one of my best girlfriends Kelly and hang out with all our friends that we used to hangout with ALL the time. I know I'll have so much fun, no time to relax. We all know that doesn't do much. I relax by stressing out and worrying about whats to come! Sooooo how many more days till school's out for summer, hey I'll take Thanksgiving right about now!

No comments: