Friday, August 1, 2008

Pitty Party for Mary :(

Well...... Its that time again....... The last day of a working day for me to have the luxury of not having to get up at 5:15 and go to work. I'm in that pitty party mood right now. I had a great summer. I didn't do anything but hang out around the house, go to the gym, lunches with my mom, hanging out at the pool, shopping around. Wow... What fun I've had!!! Its back to work on Monday and get back to my normal routine. Can't say I'm looking forward to it! I love what I do, but those summers off make you just want it to continue on and on!!!! Back to reality, time to work!

2 comments:

John and Brooke said...

I totally feel you. I got up this morning and took advantage of tax free shopping and then met John for lunch, knowing this would be my last carefree weekday for a while!

Katie said...

I'm coming to your pity party too!! Of course, that would be after I start my new workouts :-)