Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Going to the "Big City"

Jimmy and I never venture out to Atlanta. In fact we have never been as a couple together to hang out with friends. It was soooo much fun. We stayed with Kelly and Austin (super close with both of them) They showed us around Buckhead and we got to see their kind of night life.
We also got to meet new people that we found to be so cool that we have put them in our friend pile. Kelly and Austin has such great friends and I enjoyed getting to hangout with them.
We went for Andy and Monica's engagement party and had so much fun hanging out with everyone. It was like a reunion! I'm so happy to have soo many wonderful people in my life and I am very thankful that Jimmy and I have remained close to them.I love how weddings can give people chances to hang out again and laugh about old time and make new memories. I can't wait for more of the happy couple's festivities!!!!

No comments: