Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Debating...... Do nothing OR Try and over prepare????

Since school starts back in the next week I've been trying my best to get organized and be super on top of things. The problem is ..... I'm not relaxed. Jimmy says that there is nothing I can do to really be prepared for the first couple of days or month for that matter and to try and relax and do nothing. I really try but my mind always wonders to school and I think "well, I'm not doing anything, so I should be productive and work at school". I always say I'm only going up for a couple of hours, but then that turns into going to school at 10:00 and leaving after 2. So I'm going to really try and not go to school anymore until the actual contract day begins. Lets hope I can do it!

1 comment:

John and Brooke said...

I totally feel you-especially this year with starting a new grade at a new school...I am very anxious and ready for it to be like October when I am in the swing on things!