Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Little Kenna Bug


I haven't really done a great job keeping up with my blog.... Imagine that. So I wanted to make sure I added some info about the cutest and most wonderful niece I could ask for. She's really not biologically my niece but I've been there since the day she was born. My mom and I are super close to her parents and have formed a friendship that's more of a family relationship. She is the most wonderful kid I have ever met. I see a lot of myself in her and also get to see how Jimmy, and my parents react with a little one. It melts my heart to see that one day I'll have something so great as Kenna. She's loves being with me that makes me see the joy of a child's love for someone. I wish she was around more (she moved up north a couple of years ago), but my mom and I always send stuff to her and make her know we always think of her. The picture show how much we look alike in weird way that we could pass for family. Even when I have my own she'll always be my first. This is what she said to me when I asked what she would do when I had kids. In her words... " Doesn't matter, I was the first".

No comments: