Monday, July 28, 2008

My new bridesmaids dress!!!

I love my friends!!! I always wonder what bridesmaid's dress I'm going to wear and every time they turn out great! I have been in two before and loved them sooo much that I've already worn one to a wedding and the other is going to be worn to another wedding real soon. So when my girlfriend Monica just sent us pics of the her BM dress I loved it!!! Its so hard to make sure everyone likes the dress and can see you can wear it again. This one is so old school like an Audrey Hepburn kinda way and I love that era so I could see how wonderful it was! The best part of this dress..... IT HAS POCKETS!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! Now to diet and workout to make it look even better on me :)


1 comment:

Blaze said...

where did you get your dress from?? I just got engaged, and I think it's so cute!!